1/ Set the scene
Decide where you would like to place your new lights keeping in mind that:
- Bridge should be positioned closest possible to home Wi-Fi;
- Max interdistance between lights should be 30ft for best communication;
- Limitations for each line are: max 40 pathlights and 320ft cable length;
- Provided cable to connect lights is 8ft long.
2/ Position flange
Place your lights and when you’re happy with the position install the flange:
- Locate flange;
- Drill 2 1/4” holes for screw fastening;
- Drive inserts into the holes, then secure flange with the screws.
3/ Lock pathlight on flange
Once your flanges have been installed you can lock pathlights onto them by lining up one side of the flange with one edge of the light then press until you hear CLICK.
4/ Need a stake?
*Stakes can be ordered separately.
How to install with stakes:
- Drive the stakes into the ground of your chosen location;
- Lock your pathlight onto them by lining up one side of the flange with one edge of the light then press until you hear CLICK.
5/ Connect, ready
The hard work is done, you are almost there. Now connect all the cables together. You know you’ve done a good job when you hear the CLICK.
Once all your pathlights, including bridge, are connected together, plug into a nearby outlet (GFCI electrical outlet). Do not connect the power source until you’ve completed all the other connections).
6/ Complete set up in the Villa Neri App
Download the Villa Neri App.
Download it on your iOS or Android device, the app walks you through setting up and managing your Villa Neri smart lighting.
Light up your evenings
- Works with Alexa, Google Home and Apple HomeKit.
- Create light groups: group together specific lights to set different scenes.
- Custom settings: adjust the brightness right from the app.
- Sunset to Sunrise: the App will detect your location and automatically turn on at sunset and off at sunrise.